- Provide industry-leading residential and commercial brokerage services, employing CPG's proprietary
processes and tools. Develop the trust necessary to ensure lifetime relationships with clients.
- Assist clients in analyzing, structuring, and executing investment strategies for real estate
based on their specific desires and capabilities. Take careful consideration of each client's short
and long-term goals.
- Provide mentorship to other members of CPG in areas of expertise.
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 3-5 years of experience and progression in real estate or relevant industry.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to develop and maintain project plan.
- Team player.
- Desire to deliver a higher standard of quality and service.
- Highest ethical standards.
- Strong working knowledge of desktop and Internet software used in Real Estate marketing,
brokerage, and support. Includes local MLS software, e-mail, MS Word, MS Powerpoint, MS Excel,
- Working knowledge of construction processes, vendor management, and project management is
- Full or Part-time position.